Guided mindfulness meditation. Take ten minutes to still the mind and calm the body. Evidence shows mindfulness is a helpful skill for managing stress, low mood, depression, anxiety disorders and panic attacks. If you would like more of these please let me know in the comments. #meditation #mindfulness #anxiety
About The Author
I am a Clinical Psychologist, online educator, blogger, and owner of a private practice in Hampshire, England. I have devoted my career to learning everything I can about adult mental health and the intricacies of the human mind. Please follow me on Instagram and other social media. Also please visit my Youtube channel to see all my videos.
Be the first to know about the latest free videos, articles and podcasts from Dr Julie Smith. Enter your email and we will let you know when new content is available.
- 10 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation – Relaxation
- Anxiety Thought Biases That Make You Feel Worse
- Supporting Someone With Depression
- Beat A Low Mood & Depression – 7 Tips
- In The Fight Against Fear, Action Is Your Superpower
- Pain x Resistance = Suffering
- Why bother with self-compassion?
- What is self-compassion?
- How to Change Your Mindset
- Mindset Matters: Here’s How