Sometimes the life you are aiming for can feel so far away that you start to question why you keep trying. Yet, all the great temples of the world were built brick by brick. If someone you know seems to have it all sorted and makes it look easy, you are not seeing how hard they hustle. So when you are recovering from emotional wounds or psychological traumas and trying to recreate your life, remind yourself every day that one brick at a time WILL get there. Focus on today’s brick. What is the one thing you can do today to keep building on your progress?
About The Author
I am a Clinical Psychologist, online educator, blogger, and owner of a private practice in Hampshire, England. I have devoted my career to learning everything I can about adult mental health and the intricacies of the human mind. Please follow me on Instagram and other social media. Also please visit my Youtube channel to see all my videos.
October 22, 2019
September 24, 2019
October 1, 2019
August 4, 2019
Be the first to know about the latest free videos, articles and podcasts from Dr Julie Smith. Enter your email and we will let you know when new content is available.
- 10 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation – Relaxation
- Anxiety Thought Biases That Make You Feel Worse
- Supporting Someone With Depression
- Beat A Low Mood & Depression – 7 Tips
- In The Fight Against Fear, Action Is Your Superpower
- Pain x Resistance = Suffering
- Why bother with self-compassion?
- What is self-compassion?
- How to Change Your Mindset
- Mindset Matters: Here’s How