Here are the 3 most common myths about confidence that I come across: Confidence is the absence of fearSome people are born confident, others are not that luckyI cannot create confidence, I must wait for it to come to me Here is...Read More
The hot cross bun is a simple formulation that is used in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) to develop self-awareness of how our thoughts, emotions, physical state and behaviour all influence each other. In fact, they are so...Read More
A mental health super power is your response to uncomfortable emotions. I love this one as it seems to resonate for so many people. If you feel that familiar rise of anxiety when you head out to meet friends, respond with this,...Read More
Be the first to know about the latest free videos, articles and podcasts from Dr Julie Smith. Enter your email and we will let you know when new content is available.
- 10 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation – Relaxation
- Anxiety Thought Biases That Make You Feel Worse
- Supporting Someone With Depression
- Beat A Low Mood & Depression – 7 Tips
- In The Fight Against Fear, Action Is Your Superpower
- Pain x Resistance = Suffering
- Why bother with self-compassion?
- What is self-compassion?
- How to Change Your Mindset
- Mindset Matters: Here’s How