When people engage in therapy for anxiety, something they learn is this: Thoughts are not facts. Instead, thoughts are predictions, opinions, ideas and judgments. They are filled with biases that affect how we perceive things....Read More
Looking for more tools to help you manage anxiety? Why not check out this video and try this easy, but effective skill. As a result, you could take back control of the parts of your life that anxiety seems to destroy. Fear is...Read More
A mental health super power is your response to uncomfortable emotions. I love this one as it seems to resonate for so many people. If you feel that familiar rise of anxiety when you head out to meet friends, respond with this,...Read More
Be the first to know about the latest free videos, articles and podcasts from Dr Julie Smith. Enter your email and we will let you know when new content is available.
- 10 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation – Relaxation
- Anxiety Thought Biases That Make You Feel Worse
- Supporting Someone With Depression
- Beat A Low Mood & Depression – 7 Tips
- In The Fight Against Fear, Action Is Your Superpower
- Pain x Resistance = Suffering
- Why bother with self-compassion?
- What is self-compassion?
- How to Change Your Mindset
- Mindset Matters: Here’s How