Anxiety can feel like an unwelcome guest that just won’t leave. But waiting for it to disappear before you start living the life that you want is a bad idea. Why? Because inaction and avoidance keeps anxiety going and...Read More
Here are the 3 most common myths about confidence that I come across: Confidence is the absence of fearSome people are born confident, others are not that luckyI cannot create confidence, I must wait for it to come to me Here is...Read More
Be the first to know about the latest free videos, articles and podcasts from Dr Julie Smith. Enter your email and we will let you know when new content is available.
- 10 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation – Relaxation
- Anxiety Thought Biases That Make You Feel Worse
- Supporting Someone With Depression
- Beat A Low Mood & Depression – 7 Tips
- In The Fight Against Fear, Action Is Your Superpower
- Pain x Resistance = Suffering
- Why bother with self-compassion?
- What is self-compassion?
- How to Change Your Mindset
- Mindset Matters: Here’s How