When life takes things out of our hands and all the problem-solving in the world is not going to change anything, its time to prioritise the coping strategies that will help you to endure the emotional pain that you face. When...Read More
Tag: coping with aniexty
Self-soothing is a skill used to manage overwhelming emotion. It’s the skill of committing to treating ourselves with kindness and compassion when we are in the midst of struggle. It is choosing behaviours that will help to...Read More
Be the first to know about the latest free videos, articles and podcasts from Dr Julie Smith. Enter your email and we will let you know when new content is available.
- 10 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation – Relaxation
- Anxiety Thought Biases That Make You Feel Worse
- Supporting Someone With Depression
- Beat A Low Mood & Depression – 7 Tips
- In The Fight Against Fear, Action Is Your Superpower
- Pain x Resistance = Suffering
- Why bother with self-compassion?
- What is self-compassion?
- How to Change Your Mindset
- Mindset Matters: Here’s How