Kintsugi is the Japanese art of fixing broken pottery with a special tree sap dusted with powdered gold. The result is a one-of-a-kind ceramic. This restoration method does not try to hide the cracks. It celebrates the unique...Read More
Sometimes the life you are aiming for can feel so far away that you start to question why you keep trying. Yet, all the great temples of the world were built brick by brick. If someone you know seems to have it all sorted and...Read More
Be the first to know about the latest free videos, articles and podcasts from Dr Julie Smith. Enter your email and we will let you know when new content is available.
- 10 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation – Relaxation
- Anxiety Thought Biases That Make You Feel Worse
- Supporting Someone With Depression
- Beat A Low Mood & Depression – 7 Tips
- In The Fight Against Fear, Action Is Your Superpower
- Pain x Resistance = Suffering
- Why bother with self-compassion?
- What is self-compassion?
- How to Change Your Mindset
- Mindset Matters: Here’s How