Tip 1 – Will exercise help ? In this clip I explain the essential part that exercise plays in lifting your mood, both day to day, and in the long term. Tip 2 – Social connection In this clip I explain why social...Read More
Tag: Low Mood
There is a time and a place for goal setting, planning and preparation. But the day to day business of healing and recovery demands that you focus on the here and now. When people come along to therapy, they describe the changes...Read More
Be the first to know about the latest free videos, articles and podcasts from Dr Julie Smith. Enter your email and we will let you know when new content is available.
- 10 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation – Relaxation
- Anxiety Thought Biases That Make You Feel Worse
- Supporting Someone With Depression
- Beat A Low Mood & Depression – 7 Tips
- In The Fight Against Fear, Action Is Your Superpower
- Pain x Resistance = Suffering
- Why bother with self-compassion?
- What is self-compassion?
- How to Change Your Mindset
- Mindset Matters: Here’s How