Does mindset matter? Yes it does. Mindset acts as an internal template for making sense of problems and responding to them. Whatever the changes you are trying to make, taking time to get into the right mindset each day can make...Read More
9 key points about emotions: 1. No emotion is bad or wrong. 2. They all have a reason, a message, a function. 3. All of the emotions we experience today evolved because they promoted our survival in some way by influencing our...Read More
Are you waiting for the time to be just right? Are you waiting until you feel like it? One of the hardest facts about mental health recovery is that you are never going to feel like it. There will never be perfect circumstances...Read More
Be the first to know about the latest free videos, articles and podcasts from Dr Julie Smith. Enter your email and we will let you know when new content is available.
- 10 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation – Relaxation
- Anxiety Thought Biases That Make You Feel Worse
- Supporting Someone With Depression
- Beat A Low Mood & Depression – 7 Tips
- In The Fight Against Fear, Action Is Your Superpower
- Pain x Resistance = Suffering
- Why bother with self-compassion?
- What is self-compassion?
- How to Change Your Mindset
- Mindset Matters: Here’s How