What is the Key to a Long, Healthy and Happy Life? Search the internet with this question and you will find a wide variety of answers. But very few of them are based on any scientific research evidence. What the science says The...Read More
Self-sabotage can sometimes be knowing what is best for you, and not doing it. Repeatedly. These can be small moments, like choosing the food that doesn’t nourish you. Or bigger decisions, like choosing relationships that hurt...Read More
Be the first to know about the latest free videos, articles and podcasts from Dr Julie Smith. Enter your email and we will let you know when new content is available.
- 10 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation – Relaxation
- Anxiety Thought Biases That Make You Feel Worse
- Supporting Someone With Depression
- Beat A Low Mood & Depression – 7 Tips
- In The Fight Against Fear, Action Is Your Superpower
- Pain x Resistance = Suffering
- Why bother with self-compassion?
- What is self-compassion?
- How to Change Your Mindset
- Mindset Matters: Here’s How