When people engage in therapy for anxiety, something they learn is this: Thoughts are not facts. Instead, thoughts are predictions, opinions, ideas and judgments. They are filled with biases that affect how we perceive things....Read More
There is a time and a place for goal setting, planning and preparation. But the day to day business of healing and recovery demands that you focus on the here and now. When people come along to therapy, they describe the changes...Read More
Be the first to know about the latest free videos, articles and podcasts from Dr Julie Smith. Enter your email and we will let you know when new content is available.
- 10 Minute Guided Mindfulness Meditation – Relaxation
- Anxiety Thought Biases That Make You Feel Worse
- Supporting Someone With Depression
- Beat A Low Mood & Depression – 7 Tips
- In The Fight Against Fear, Action Is Your Superpower
- Pain x Resistance = Suffering
- Why bother with self-compassion?
- What is self-compassion?
- How to Change Your Mindset
- Mindset Matters: Here’s How